- Soul Shine Rattles is passionate about utilizing sustainably and responsibly harvested natural products.
- Soul Shine Rattles integrate Alaskan flora from the Kenai Peninsula and the North Slope.
- Caribou and moose shed antlers from the vast Interior form the shaft of our rattles: these are natural sheds that the animals drop annually.
- Pebbles and driftwood from the Beaufort Sea, Alaska Peninsula, and Kenai Peninsula accent many of the borders and bases.
- Hand-tanned leather from wild caught salmon and brain-tanned fur from discards are utilized on select pieces, creating a beautiful material that often would not be harvested.
- Wet sawing, grinding and tumbling stone, crystals and stained glass showcases customized shapes and sizes for meticulous rattle details.
Please visit our Galleries below for additional information.